Patricia Child, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist (Ohio: #3634)
- Patricia A. Child, Ph.D. was licensed as a psychologist in Ohio in December, 1985 and has been in private practice since that time.
- She has a general practice in psychology with special interest in depressive disorders, eating disorders, self-esteem issues, women's issues, sexual abuse, gay and lesbian issues, and anxiety disorders.
- Her practice incorporates Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy where appropriate using short term solution focused psychotherapy for most issues and longer term psychotherapy for more difficult or long standing problems.
- She works with both individuals and couples.
- She sees herself in the role of a facilitator in helping individuals find their own path toward health, peace of mind, and a richer. More meaningful life.
3400 Kenny Rd
Columbus, OH 43221