Dr. Rick Hanson, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist (California: PSY 12938)
With adults, couples, teens and children, and families. Issues commonly addressed include:
* Difficult feelings of anxiety, sadness, depression, irritability, anger, guilt, shame, or inadequacy
* Relationship problems, including conflicts, difficulties remaining intimate friends, sexual concerns, and impasses around finances, childrearing, family life, etc.
* Work stress and career planning
* Helping teens find a clear path to the adult life that they really want to attain: one that’s worth working hard for and staying out of trouble
* Helping both young people and adults with the skills of managing their own temperament, whether it’s in the spirited/ADHD range or at the other end of the spectrum: compulsive and rigid
* Assessing children and adults for intellectual ability, temperament, emotional disturbance, academic skills, and school placement
* Generating plans and other recommendations to make things better
* School observations
* Helping resolve disagreements between parents, or between parents and schools
Workshops and Lectures
To find out about presentations to your organization or group, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Behavioral Problems
- Conduct Disorders
- Divorce Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Self Esteem
25 Mitchell Blvd., Suite 3
San Rafael, CA 94903