Susan Gill, C.S.W.
Social Work, Certified Masters (New York: 041451)
- Susan Gill is a clinical social worker with an M.S.W. from New York University. She received advanced training in psychotherapy and psychoanalysisat Postgraduate Center For Mental Health, where she is currently a supervisor and faculty member. She has worked in a variety of clinicsand is director of the Women's Counseling and Psychotherapy Network.
- Private practice in individual psychotherapy, couples, counseling and grouptherapy.
- Areas of expertise include the treatment of anxiety, depression, relationshipissues, career problems and changes.
- Additionally she works with trauma and sexual abuse, eating disorders, compulsivity, obsessions and stress.
- With a Ph.D. in art history, she has a special interest in working with artistsand other creative professionals.
- Treatment is geared to each individual. "I believe psychotherapy can help to freeyou from internal conflicts, allowing your unique strengths and talents to be revealed,to grow and to flourish." SUSAN GILL, C.S.W.
SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN
- Explore and exchange idea
- Learn how to balance personal and professional demands
- Form supportive connections with other working women
- Increase control of your life
24 East 12th, Suite 401
New York City, NY 10003