Dr. Margaret M. Postlewaite, Ph.D., CGP
Licensed Psychologist (New York: 005107)
- In private practice since 1976, specializing in individual psychotherapy and psychoanalysis, and group psychotherapy.
- Areas of expertise include the treatment of depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationship issues, bereavement and women's issues.
- Areas of exploration might include parenting or career issues, stress-management, problem solving and communication.
- Three ongoing adult psychotherapy groups: one coed, two women; two meet in the evening; groups focus on interpersonal and self-esteem issues and are most appropriate for persons who are psychologically-minded.
- More intensive, psychoanalytically-oriented work or psychoanalysis when appropriate.
- Consultant to hospitals and agencies on individual and group therapy.Supervision of therapists in these areas.
- Currently a provider with Medicare.
- Career Transition
- Group Therapy
- Mid-Life Transition
- Mood Disorders
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
Years in Practice: 30
Accepted Insurance Plans:
Days and Hours Available:M-F, 8am-6pm (except for therapy groups)
16 Byron Avenue
White Plains, NY 10606