Candice Blake, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist (Tennessee: 1358)
- Dr. Blacke is a licensed Clinical Psycholgist and Health Service Provider in Tenn.
- She is a Certified Play Therapist and Supervisor, a Fellow Prescribing Psychologist Register (Candidate) and is listed in the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.
- She has been in private practice for 6 years, providing individual and family therapy to children (primarily ages 3-12), and women.
- She also has extensive experience in providing psychological evaluations to all ages and custody evaluations for those referred by local courts.
- Her special interests are Adult Children of Alcoholics, Survivors of incest/Sexual abuse and/or child abuse, and depression.
- Dr. Blake is experienced in providing supervision to Master's level clinicians and is especially interested in supervising those interested in play therapy.
- Dr. Blake is a member of the American Psychological Association and adheres to the ethical principles thereof.
301 Gallaher View Rd, Suite 302
Knoxville, TN 37919