Mrs. Collette Francis-Hohl, L.C.S.W.
Social Work, Certified Masters (Illinois: 149007889)
Hi, I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 20 years experience in mental health, psychotherapy, and counseling.
* I help my clients work through issues regarding, but not limited to: depression, trauma, sexual abuse, anxiety, and improving their communication with family and friends.
* As a partnership, we work together where my clients can see positive changes in their lives.
* Inspiring hope and encouragement is important to help my clients reach their full potential.
* Working with married couples gives me satisfaction to see their life, as well as their children's lives to be improved, and have a better quality of life.
* I enjoy working with adults, male and female isuues, seniors who bring years of experience to their sessions, and younger children that have an innocence and eagerness about themselves.
* I find working with teenagers to be a pleasure and enjoy helping them regarding family issues, peer pressure, and identity issues.
* My commitment to my profession, to the community, and to my clients is to provide the best treatment to meet their specific needs.
* I look forward to talking to you.
* Please don't hesitate to phone me,
Collette at 815-603-2119.
A free consultation is waiting for you.
- Alcoholism and Family
- Behavioral Disorders
- Behavioral Problems
- Bipolar Disorder
- Career Transition
- Chronic Illness / Caretaking
- Compulsive Gambling
- Conduct Disorders
- Crisis Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Domestic Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorders
- Internet Addiction
- Medical Issues
- Men's Issues
- Mid-Life Transition
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Self Esteem
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual Issues
- Suicide Survivors and Family
- Women's Issues
Years in Practice: 20
Accepted Insurance Plans:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield,Medicare,TrueCare and ask about other carriers; verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interpersonal Communications from Dominican University,Masters Degree in Social Work at Loyola University,received Specialized training at Loyola Hospital by Dr. Domenca Renshaw at the sexual dysfunction clinic.
Days and Hours Available:available 7 days a week
23819 W. Mill Street, Suite 2
Plainfield, IL 60544