Paul W. Anderson, Ph.D.
Paul W. Anderson, Inc
Licensed Psychologist (South Carolina: SC 1255)
I provide the context and teach the skill sets for couples and marriages to use so they can:
* build bridges between angry wives and cold husbands
* develop communication skills which reduce conflict and escalating tension
* recover trust lost due to trauma, including infidelity
* manage addictions including alcohol, drugs, sex and emotional abuse
* manage and sustain joyful intimacy on all levels of their relationship.
I use coaching to help individuals achieve improvement in their careers and lives in general. I assist in making life transitions.
I enable corporate executives to:
* manage business and work stress
* regain a balance between work and home life
* manage and enhance their careers despite given obstacles and challenges
I work with corporate management and executive teams to unravel human snarls and find high productivity.
- Alcoholism and Family
- Career Transition
- Compulsive Gambling
- Divorce Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Men's Issues
- Mid-Life Transition
- Self Esteem
- Substance Abuse
Years in Practice: 30
Average Cost Per Session: $150.00
Licensed PhD Counseling Psychology, Licensed Addictions Counselor
Days and Hours Available:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
49 Westbury Park Way
Bluffton, SC 29910