Jan Warner, LCSW, BCD
Licensed Social Worker (New Jersey: 44SC00280300)
- Janice C. Warner is a Clinical Social Worker, Marriage Counselor and anEmployee Assistance Counselor at Rutgers, The State University of NewJersey.
- She has a private practice in Plainfield, N.J. and New York Cityin individual psychotherapy, couples counseling and group therapy. She ison the faculty of the Group Therapy Dept. of the Post Graduate Center for MentalHealth in N.Y.C.
- She has over 20 years of experience in working with depression, relationshipissues, stress, separation and divorce, ACOA and change of life issues.
- She is presently leading a group of Adults with Learning Disorders.
- Areas of Specialization:Cross-Cultural Counseling.
Her paper: "Growing Up Biracial in America: Issues of Identity Formationand Implications for Clinical Practice," has been given at medical schools andnational mental health professionals. She has given workshops for parentsof multiracial families.
Plainfield, NJ 07060