Ms. Caroline Britton Gearing, LMFT
Beyond the Storm
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (Oregon: T0397)
Marriage and Family Therapist (Washington: LF00001938)
Hello, my name is Caroline Britton Gearing, MA, LMFT. I am a licensed marriage and family therapist in OR and WA. My practice "Beyond the Storm" is dedicated to people facing life storms--individuals, couples, children, and families moving "beyond the storm" at home, work, and community. My clients find meaning, direction, and effective solutions for their life storms.
Strong focus in:
1. Sexual health/sexual therapy for individuals and couples.
2. Dealing with controlling, abusive people.
3. Challenging child, couple, and family situations.
Trained in sex therapy, EMDR, and hypnotherapy.
Sexual Therapy/Sexual Health:
1. Increasing sexual satisfaction.
2. Resolving difficulties with:
-- Discomfort and anxiety about sex
-- Low sexual desire
-- Rapid ejaculation
-- Lack of orgasm
-- Painful intercourse
-- Sexual compulsions
1. Relationship enhancement.
2. Effective communication.
3. Resolving conflict.
4. Increasing intimacy.
Child, Adolescent, and Family:
1. Resolving conduct difficulties for children K-12 using Positive Parenting with a Plan. www.family-rules.com.
2. Increasing parental skills.
3. Managing stress.
4. Adjustment to life changes and loss
- Career Transition
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Mid-Life Transition
- Mood Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
Years in Practice: 12
Average Cost Per Session: $100.00
Accepted Insurance Plans:
Aetna and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans.
Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and am licensed as a marriage and family therapist in OR and WA.
Days and Hours Available:Please e-mail email@example.com and call the office at 503.244.4008 (Portland, OR), 360.690.8400 (Vancouver, WA)
400 East Evergreen Blvd., Suite 322 D (North Wing)
Vancouver, WA 98660
3824 SW Troy Street
Portland, OR 97219